Saturday, April 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX #8

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!!!! Here's to you "BIG GUY." Nothing un-lucky about this 13th day...



Knowing we would be coming home from Colorado on Alex's big day, we celebrated a few days before with the family. I think Alex is giving some serious thought to his wish...


Even when Alex feels a bit sick his can smile and have a good time... Not sure about the driver not watching where he is going. I just think of Alex's smile and I have to smile too!

More photos to follow... I only have a few on this computer

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to one cool 8 year old from your favorite aunt and uncle. (Hint. We live in Illinois.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say Alex? YOU ARE THE MASTER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of great kids and a great Dad. When do we get to see the rest of them?

    ReplyDelete