Friday, November 27, 2009

More Pictures from Thanksgiving

Here are a few of the pictures taken from my camera. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for being excellent hosts as usual and thanks to everyone else who brought food and made it a great Thanksgiving.
Grandma, probably telling us about the fish she caught. (I had a few ideas about captions for this picture, but this is what I went with. Any other good ideas?)

Jello, anyone?


Lily and Max took over Grandpa's chair. I wonder how many pictures of this chair have been taken over the years. That would be a fun post.

Jack got a hold of my camera

These were the two pictures that didn't have a finger in them and were not taken of his face. He kept flipping the camera around, pointing it at himself but still trying to take pictures of people

It's weird to see the newest generation play with the same exact things that I used to play with over 20 years ago. I can only imagine how the Aunts and Uncles feel.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Since Jim (and Mary) aren't listening I doubt Norda was telling a fish story and since John is listening she must be telling about the time she won a triathlon by "that much". Also, Molly appears to be thinking Ben and Courtney are a couple of nerds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever the stories, thanks for the additional pictures. It was another fun day with the family and, as near as we could tell, no one went home humgry.

    ReplyDelete