Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben!


Happy Birthday to Ben! We had a fun day (well, it was fun for me - I hope Ben had fun!) hanging out at the house, having birthday cinnamon rolls, (I'm not a cake person, so don't ever expect me to make you a cake on your birthday :) playing with the kids & going to lunch. Molly & I were tired from shopping the Black Friday sales, but we had enough energy to help Ben celebrate. Thanks Ben & Courtney for hanging out today & for bringing Molly along with you!

4 comments:

  1. I did have a lot of fun. That is my kind of birthday party when I can sleep in, play with Polly & Bruce, then get a nice cowboy burger for lunch. What more could I want? Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ben. It was good to see you and Courtney for Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Ben! I like the cinnamon roll idea. It must take a couple dozen of them to keep up with Polly (and Bruce).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben hope the day was great. Alex was wondering what presents you got. We are both jealous of the cinnamon rolls...

    ReplyDelete