Tuesday, September 11, 2007

LoToJa 2007


Here are few photos of this years LoToJa 206 mile road race. It was my first maybe my last. John, Brian, Bob and Tom at the finish.

The Logan boys at the start with total times; Dean Bloxham 11:59:08.048 (45-60 minutes with Jeff), me 10:47:53.520 , Jeff Shepherd DNF (dropped out in Afton), Kurt Anderson 10:47:53.427 and Kent Millicam 10:02:50.750

Last minutes rules for the Cali riders.
John and Brian riding up Snake River canyon

The best support team ever, my ladies....



4 comments:

  1. Who's the skinny guy that keeps popping up in the pictures? In a lot of ways he reminds me of Tom.
    Congratulations to all the racers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also going to ask who the skinny guy is standing next to Shelly? but dad beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I beat you all to it. When I first walked in to Norda's last Friday and saw Tom my first words were, "hey skinny"! He put in awesome performance. I predict he'll be back next year to once again lay down the law. I'm not going to wait that long to make him buy me the dinner he owes me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what all the skinny talk is about. Bob designed the jersey with the black in the right spots. Brian and John are the mighty skinny riders.

    ReplyDelete