Monday, May 21, 2007

Polly & Grandpa (& Bill)




What a great weekend! We loved being there for Grandma & Grandpa's birthday party. What a great family to spend the weekend with. Polly loved playing with all the cousins, trying on anyones & everyone's glasses & dancing with Max. That's what we should have taken pictures of! :)
I loved being at the marathon with all the runners & family. I was glad to see pictures of Polly & my dad at the finish since I wasn't able to get to the finish line before him despite the extra 25 pound load. I also got a picture of Bill before the finish line. He heard us cheering but had a hard time locating us on the sidelines.
Thanks to Bob for our group shot in the runners circle & to the "fleshy" man at the airport for taking one right before Dad flew home. It was a great weekend with Grandma & Grandpa. I love sitting out on the deck & enjoying the warm weather with nothing to do but chase Polly around. Thanks for always having us, the grilled cheese & strawberry shortcake are the best I have ever had! Thanks to my dad for a full tank of gas, a great after-marathon meal (with the good company of the Irvine Emmett's) a great breakfast at good old Village Inn & a fun weekend. We are already getting excited to come out in a few weeks!
More pictures to come for Memorial Day weekend & in a few weeks when Polly & I go out to Illinois June 6-13

No comments:

Post a Comment