Wednesday, May 9, 2007

May 10th - Time to Plant the Tomatoes



My understanding is that 80 years ago tomorrow, Veara went out in the garden, planted the tomatoes, then was off to the hospital to deliver her eldest - Norda Agnes Fife. I wanted to get this post up a day early because I know you have a busy day planned tomorrow watching over dad while he undergoes back surgery. He couldn't be in better hands. We all love you and wish you a very Happy Birthday. See you next week. Love, Bob and Annie

5 comments:

  1. Norda is the cutest Aggie cheerleader to ever come out of Brigham City. Not to mention the best mother I could ever ask for. Who wouldn't name a ski shop after her? Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...or a great granddaughter? Love you Grandma, have a Happy Birthday & we will see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go on printed record to testify that the VERY BEST MOVE I EVER MADE was to ask Norda to marry me and have her say "Yes." She still doesn't have me fully trained but I work every day at it even though I am largely unsuccessful. She said she really appreciated you picking the picture she had in the paper announcing our wedding - she really was a "fox" and I think she still is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norda doesn't have an ID for the blog but said she also appreciates having a granddaughter and great-granddaughter named after her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great photo of mom and the kids. Is that at the White House on our great American motor home tour? Is Bill practicing to be a zoolander model. Were Converse all-stars great shoes or what?. Is the the youngest named Alex or Tom? Whose the adopted kid with the ugly glasses?

    Chad

    ReplyDelete