Saturday, April 24, 2010

Michael's First Triathlon

It's been over a month, but I finally got around to uploading some photos of Michael's first Triathlon - The Icebreaker. He relied on swimming he had done in Arizona in January, a couple of times on the bike and several semi-long runs to whip himself into shape. Well Done!

Same Michael, Same Tongue, New Sport

Michael and our good friend Casey Robles post race. I didn't see the official results, but I'm pretty sure Casey finished First overall. He's an incredible athlete. Casey is representing us at the St George Ironman next weekend. Go Casey! We plan to be there cheering him on.

You only get one guess. Who's Michael's biggest and most faithful supporter?

Not a bad way to start a new sport. 2nd in his age group.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Michael! I am glad they didn't invent all of these punishing, grueling events when I was young enoough to participate in them.

    ReplyDelete