Friday, July 20, 2007

Delayed old-fashioned (film) pictures from wedding

Clark and Laura coming out of the Bountiful Temple; Laura and Katie; Laura with mother and sisters; Adrienne and Nick; Melissa, Polly and Adam; Paige, Polly, and Lorin cropped in front of Temple door; Paige and Lorin as love-birds; Paige as photographer; Tom, Shelly, Sam, and Mac without shy Alex; Tyler smiling; Matt, Kim and Chance; JD and Mindy (in that order.)














































































Those of you who thought I wouldn't know how to do this, please raise your hands. OK, you can all put your hands down now. If any of you know how to 1. size a picture, 2. arrange where the text goes, or 3. generally manage the blog, please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I always anticipate Grandpa's pictures because I know there will be a slight delay. The only advice I can give you is to make sure you change "Lorin smiling," to "Tyler." I have tried to rezsize pictures, but they always end up looking distorted & out of proportion. I love the picture of Laura & Clark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hands are down, in fact, I'm on my knees bowing down to the master blogger. I'm pretty sure you are at the top of the class of '27 as far as bloggers go. Arranging photos and titles is tough. Sometimes, I'll edit 3 or 4 times in an attempt to get things where I want them. No need to change this post. It is most excellent as is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great shots of the wedding and all posted to the internet. What's that saying about old dogs? Well, it's obviously wrong.

    ReplyDelete