Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Grandpa's Headstone

Katie and I were on our way to Beaver Mountain offices for our season pass photo and decided to drive by to see if Grandpa's headstone was standing tall and lo and behold, it was.  Katie's cell phone captures the look, but the color's a bit blue.  In better light it looks really good.  The first photo also captures the approaching storm front on the other side of the valley.  The Beav opens December 3, so any and all who can join with us on December 4 (Saturday) for a corduroy run or two in honor of posse member Papa John will be welcomed.

5 comments:

  1. It looks great! Simple and clean, the perfect look if you ask me. Also I think I saw on Facebook that miss Katie thinks she will be missing school to go up on Friday.... I guess she is mistaken! I volunteered to help out at a work thing that day, D'oh! Maybe I will have to go Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures. I agree. It looks great! How appropriate the first pictures of the headstone were taken with snow on the ground and a storm approaching. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma wants everyone to know she really loves it! The snow and the headstone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it. It looks great. I may have to do a warm up day on the 3rd and then hit the corduroy hard on the 4th. Hope all you cachevalleyites survived the great Thanksgiving Blizzard. Can't wait to see some photos

    ReplyDelete