Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More baby shower pics...

We had a great time at the shower - thank you so much to everyone that could come! I had a great time & Courtney & Ben have some fabulous gifts! I also need to say thank you to Mary for the cute party favors & to Adrienne, Allison & Laura for the yummy desserts! It was a fun day, it was fun to see everyone :) I didn't take many pictures, but someone had my camera & snapped a few, so here they are!

2 quilts from Grandma Emmett & much, much more!








Allison & I even got a picture with Grandma! :)



Adrienne, Laura & Lorie


Cute rug from my mom & Erin!


What a fun group! (Same picture that Kristin posted, I just downloaded it so I could post it on my blog - thanks for taking the picture, Ben!) There wasn't really anywhere big enough in our house for all 19 of us to pose, so we headed out front :) We can't wait for Ben & Courtney's baby girl in September!

3 comments:

  1. It was a really fun shower! Thanks Paige for hosting it, and thanks Courtney for being pregnant so we could all get together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paige for putting everything together! It was nice to finally see your house because apparently I am the only one who had never been there before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing but good reports from everyon who was there. Thanksto whoever took the pictures.

    ReplyDelete